Green Coffee Premium extract is the answer for many who are aching to reduce their body weight but unable to do so just by regular exercise and diet control alone. A study conducted by a professor of university of Scranton, found that green coffee greatly benefits in reduction of weight in his test trails. In a 22 week trail, the participants who took the highest dosage of green coffee bean extract lost the maximum weight and on an average the test concluded a loss of 17lbs by each participant.
The active compound in Green Coffee Premium is chlorogenic acid which is rich in antioxidants. Green Coffee Premium contain more antioxidants compared to green tea or grape seed extracts. Antioxidants help to absorb the free radicals and neutralize them thereby reducing the damage and degeneration they otherwise cause to our cell membrane. Compared to green tea or grape seed extract, green coffee bean extract contains twice the amount of antioxidants in them. Chlorogenic acid helps to improve metabolism by changing the glucose absorption in our body. The caffeic acid helps boost the energy levels in our body. Unlike roasted coffee, which contains kahweol and cafestol compounds in them, which increases the concentration of cholesterol levels, chlorogenic acid does not contain these substances and hence do not cause any effects to heart or liver.
1) It is natural. Freshly picked coffee seeds from red coffee cherries are used for the extract preparation. No roasting or heating taking place and therefore the extract maintains its natural component chlorogenic acid which is found to aid weight loss.
2) It is rich in antioxidants that helps protect body by absorbing free radicals and helps averts hydroxyl radicals both of which otherwise contribute to the degeneration of cells in our body.
3) Research, study and doctors and famous nutritionists have recommended the product to have a positive impact on weight loss. Their papers and TV shows elicit details of how the weight loss and fat reduction in the body takes place. Chlorogenic acid contained in this extract boosts the metabolic output in the liver which burns fat. It also helps to balance the blood sugar by inhibiting the release of glucose in our body. The dual effect helps prevent absorption of fat and hinders weight gain.
4) It has also shown some promising effects on type 2 diabetes and lowering blood pressure, thus improving the overall cardiovascular health. It has a beneficial impact on hypertension. A study conducted in Tokyo showed, the higher the dosage of green coffee the greater the effect on blood pressure.
5) It contains no side effects. Since the caffeine content is very low compared to normal coffee, there are no jittery, anxious or altercation effects caused.